This Affiliate Agreement (“Agreement”) is made by and between Little SaaS, Inc., a US-based company, doing business as Firstsales.io (“Company”), and you (“Affiliate”).
- 1.1. To begin the enrollment process, Affiliate will complete and submit the online application at the Firstsales.io by click here. The Company may reject Affiliate’s application at its sole discretion for any reason.
- 1.2. Affiliate will ensure all methods of promotion are in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Company Rights and Obligations
- 2.1. The Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and Affiliate’s participation in the Firstsales.io Affiliate Program immediately and without notice should Affiliate commit fraud in its use of the Program or should Affiliate abuse this program in any way.
Commission / Payment
- 3.1. For a sale to generate a commission, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made through qualified Affiliate links.
- 3.2. The Company offers a net pay of 30 days and a commission of 30% for the first twelve months of recurring payments, as long as the customers referred stay subscribed for those 12 months.
- 3.3. In case of a refund, the referred referral will be void and the commission will be deducted from the next payment. If there is no next payment, the Affiliate will return the appropriate amount to the Company.
- 3.4. To qualify for the payout, you must refer a minimum of three “new” customers.
- 4.1. The Company will provide the Affiliate with specific referral links to link advertisements and other marketing content to Firstsales.io. The Company will track users who have visited these links using cookies which expire after 30 days.
- 4.2 All cookies are active for 60 days and we use last-click attribute to credit the sales.
- 5.1. Affiliate must not use their referral link for their own Firstsales.io purchases. Such actions will result in the termination of Affiliate’s account and forfeiture of any earned commissions.
- 5.2. Affiliate must not engage in fraudulent activities. This includes but is not limited to click fraud, typosquatting, traffic diverting, cookie stuffing, fake conversions, and use of stolen credit card information. Any fraudulent activities will result in immediate termination of the Affiliate’s account and forfeiture of any earned commissions.
- 5.3. Affiliate must not engage in Google Ad Hijacking, URL Hijacking, generating fake leads, transaction fraud, and click spam. Any such activities will result in immediate termination of the Affiliate’s account and forfeiture of any earned commissions.
- 5.4 Affiliate must not bid for brand keywords example “firstsales”, “first sales”, “firstsales io” and any such similar name. Any such activities will result in immediate termination of the Affiliate’s account and forfeiture of any earned commissions.
Terms of the Agreement
- 6.1. The terms of this Agreement will begin upon Affiliate’s acceptance and will end when terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause.
- 7.1. The Company may modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and the Firstsales.io Affiliate Program rules.
- 8.1. For any queries or support, please contact us at email@example.com.